I purchased and read Jonathan Leger’s “Write That Report” this past week and I was very impressed with the program. I am looking forward to releasing my own report in the next week or so and putting it to the test.
Here are the highlights of the course for those who have not heard of it:
- Create short(20-30 page)reports by making an outline and expanding each section.
- Find a complementary product to sell within the report.
- Sell them for seven dollars and offer resale rights to anybody who wants to sell them that allows them to keep 100% of the sale for sending them to your sales page.
- Use simple to implement server scripts that automates this process.
- Collect subscriber names from your short sales page.
- Build your list for backend sales.
- Lather, rinse and repeat for each report.
This system was suggested to me by Blogging expert Lynn Terry of Clicknewz.com so I was naturally very interested to give it a test-drive. She has not steered me wrong yet in my short internet marketing career.
This weekend I will be outlining the project and hope to begin filling in the sections early next week. I hope to have a finished draft before mid-week.
I will keep you posted on my progress in the coming days.