After eight years of selling for $29.95, Make Your Words Sell! by the folks behind SiteSell! is finally available for a free download.
This isn’t some crappy book whipped together to include with another product. This is a 258-page book written by Ken Evoy and Joe Robson of SiteSell!. It has been helping internet newbies and veterans alike reach their customers and turn their businesses around.
Here are some of the things the book will do:
- Explain why writing for the Web is different than writing for print… and how to do it.
- Help you understand your four visitor types and how to talk to each kind.
- Tell you how to find the key words to use so you can tell your visitors “what’s in it for them.”
- Explain exactly what you need to put in your headlines and subheads. (hint… it begins with a “B”).
- Explain exactly what NOT to put in any of your content. (hint… it begins with a “J”).
- Show you how to identify your USP and how to use it to stand apart from your competitors.
- Teach you the difference between your customer’s needs and their wants – and how to give them what they want.
- Tell you what kinds of images actually work on your site and what kinds do not.
- Teach you how to ask for the order.
Do these sound like things you could use some help with? I know I could.
[tags]sitesell,sbi,ken evoy,joe robson,make your words sell!,affiliate marketing,site build it![/tags]