After months in the making, Jeremy Palmer finally released his Black Ink Project 2 course to the public. Get all of the details on the Black Ink Project 2 Homepage.
Jeremy Palmers Black Ink Project: Review of Day 20
This is the twentieth and final installment of Jeremy Palmers Black Ink Project series.
In this series, I have been reporting on my participation in Jeremy Palmers Black Ink Project webinar training course.
For those of you that don’t know him, Jeremy Palmer is the author of the(now free)mega-hit ebook called “High Performance Affiliate Marketing“. In this book, he details how he went from barely showing a profit to a super-affiliate.
Today’s Topic: Black Ink Checklist And Recap
Here are the areas covered in the entire Black Ink Project:
- Finding your niche
- Getting your business in order
- Developing a rock solid business plan
- Getting to know your audience
- Setting up shop
- Architecting a bulletproof site
- Designing a visually appealing site
- Concept to construction
- Making your site dynamic and fresh
- Landing page design
- Pay Per Click mastery
- Link building your way to the top
- Making your site sticky
- List building and email marketing
- Social media and web 2.0 traffic techniques
- Measuring and analyzing your traffic
- Using split-testing to get results
- Outsourcing-the key to growth and sustainability
- Getting to the next level
- Black Ink checklist and recap
Sign up at http://www.theblackinkproject.com for all of the slides, recordings and other visuals.
As today’s topic suggests, Jeremy went over the Black Ink Project from the beginning giving us the points that he wanted us to take away from each section.
My Top Take-Away
This webinar series has been awesome. You could pay between $500.00 and $2000.00 elsewhere and still NOT get this level of training. I can’t believe he did this at no cost without shoving affiliate products down our throats every day.
If you enjoyed this article, please bookmark it at your favorite social media site using the ShareThis icon below.
[tags]jeremy palmer,high performance affiliate marketing,affiliate marketing,black ink project,quit your day job[/tags]