Are you like most people? You’ve been given snippets of information about StumbleUpon but lack a coherent plan? Maybe you only set up an SU profile because your favorite internet marketing maven says that you should. You read various blog posts and forum comments which tell you to do this and do that so you write down and try the stuff you’re told. Maybe you stumble a few sites, add some friends and submit some sites just to “cover the bases.”
But is any of this working for you? Can you honestly say you know what you’re doing?
If not, don’t feel bad because most of us are either in or have been in your same situation. But there IS help for you!
StumbleRush, the new e-course by Caroline Middlebrook, is the help you’ve been looking for! The best part is that it won’t cost you anything to see for yourself.
For those of you who are not familiar with Caroline, she walked away from her job as a software developer in August of 2007 and has never looked back. She knew she would never live a life that aligned with her purpose and goals as long as she was working for somebody else.
Since then, she has built a hugely successful blog as well as producing her own products. If you haven’t heard of her, I guarantee somebody big you follow has. She’s worked hard to get where she is and she truly wants to help others achieve the same success she has.
Caroline offers a fr.ee, 10 part email course (with 11 videos) to introduce you to the right way to use StumbleUpon. In it she covers:
- How to create content that gets stumbled
- Mechanics and ethics of StumbleUpon submission
- How to pimp out your profile!
- How to get more thumbs up votes
- The basics of networking on StumbleUpon
- Traffic boosting tips
- How you can correct mistakes
After you’ve had a chance to review and use the free content, I recommend that you sign up for the advanced course which covers:
1. ‘Power’ Stumbling – The What, Why & How
2. Optimising Your Submissions for Maximum Results
3. The Proper Way to Use Categories & Tags
4. How to Build a Massive, Loyal Fan Base on StumbleUpon
5. How to Ask For Stumbles Without Being a Jerk!
6. Using StumbleUpon to Build Backlinks to Your Site
7. Using Images to Tap Into a Little Known Source of Traffic
8. Another 3 Advanced Stumble Tricks
9. Monetising StumbleUpon Traffic
10. Putting It All Together – A Complete Action Plan
My challenge is simple-sign up for the free email lessons here. If you don’t identify some major opportunities you have been missing early on in the course, just walk away with her thanks. If you’re like most stumblers, you’ll find some quick and easy to implement tips that will increase your StumbleUpon traffic right away.
If you liked this post, please bookmark it at your favorite social media sites using the ShareThis icon below.
[tags]stumbleupon,stumblerush,caroline middlebrook,stumbleupon traffic,social media[/tags]