I just got an email from the Build A Niche Store(BANS)forum. They are going to be starting a free twelve-week money making course for BANS forum members.
They will be selecting ten participants from the BANS forum to guest blog about this program. Each week will concentrate on a different aspect of getting your store up and running and making money.
I’m very excited about this because, like many others I have heard from, I have a BANS store which is doing almost nothing and I’m at a point where I NEED a step-by-step method because this stuff doesn’t come easy to me yet.
Here are the selection criteria they used to pick the participants:
- Several are already BANS Owners.
- A few have NEVER even heard of BANS, they are outside contacts on other forums.
- Few of the participants have any web development experience other than what they know about BANS.
- One or two ARE family members of my own that want to become independent of their day jobs.
- Each person MUST commit to at least 1 post per week in regard to what they are doing on their own sites.
- Each person MUST commit to spending at least 1 hour each day on their site work, 5 days a week.
- Everyone must be willing to talk about their Niche Sites and post links accordingly.
- As much as I hate to say, there is a small investment for BANS, Domain names, Hosting. If you already have those… you are golden! If not, BANS is $97.00 (One time, unlimited websites) Domain Names through HostGator.
are about $8.00 each/year and hosting is $7.95/Month for unlimited websites through
And here is what the people should expect to pay to complete this program:
- Week #2 – $8.00 for your first domain (Total $8.00)
- Week #3 – $7.95 for Hostgator account, $97.00 for BANS, $8.00 for a second domain name. (Total $112.95)
- Weeks 4-11 – $8.00 per week for a new weekly niche site domain name.(Total $64.00)
- Anything you spend beyond that amount is up to you… I will be talking about several additional tools that make this process easier, but I will also include several FREE options that can help as well.
At the end of the twelve-week series each participant will have a minimum of ten BANS sites fully optimized and beginning to earn revenue for you!
A weekly breakdown of the content:
- Introduction to BANS and the Participants in the series.
- Choosing your Niche, Researching your niche, and registering a Domain for your first Niche Store. Signing up for various affiliate accounts you will need for success.
- Obtaining the BANS Software, installing to your hosting account, and loading your first niche store. (The indexing begins)
- Keyword and long tail phrase research for search optimization of the main categories in your first store.
- Installing various MODS to your first BANS store that promote deep indexing, fresh content, and additional revenue sources.
- Customizing your store with a custom template, custom graphics, and the flexibility to use the template on multiple stores.
- Taking your existing work and building a skeleton to install on your hosting account, which makes the launch of every additional site a 5 minute process!
- Reviewing your first full month of logfiles and determining areas that need attention. What to do about those areas!
- Panel review of ALL members websites, each participant will be asked to review one of the others website to uncover areas for improvement as well as learning from each other through the areas that are a success.
- PPC Discussed in detail… Pros and Cons
- Repeating what you learned in a highly streamlined and effective manner, to launch 1 new site every other day!
- Reviewing logfiles at the second full month, reviewing the differences from the first month, and what to do about ongoing care and maintenance of your BANS Empire!
So, now you have no reason NOT to check out a BANS store today. I have been very impressed both with the software itself and the support forum. I am pleased to see them continuing their practice of over-delivering with this product.
I don’t know about you, but I will be following closely and participating in this series starting today.
Wish me luck!
Of course, I will be blogging to keep you up to snuff.
[tags]build a niche store, BANS, build a niche store pros and cons[/tags]